Dr. Joe Rouse is a family practitioner practicing in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Rouse specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Rouse possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1970
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1970
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Naval Hosp-Jacksonville, Family Medicine; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Joe P Rouse MD's Practice location
Fayetteville, AR 72701Get Direction
SPRINGDALE, AR 72764Get Direction
Dr. Joe P Rouse MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rouse
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Dr. Jonathan Parker MD161 N Maestri Rd Springdale AR 72762
- Dr. Danny L Proffitt M.D.1125 N College Ave Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. David L Beeman MD2900 Moberly Ln Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Michael Francis Mcgehee MD2900 Moberly Ln Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Cheryl A Fulton DO325 S 6th Pl Lowell AR 72745
- Dr. Corwin D Petty MD3201 S MARKET ST STE 105 ROGERS AR 72758