Dr. Brad Roshau is a Chiropractor practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Roshau specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Roshau seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brad R Roshau D.C's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58503Get Direction
Dr. Brad R Roshau D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Eric D Seamands DC1833 E Bismarck Expy Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Erik Isaacson DC1302 1st St Ne Mandan ND 58554
- Dr. Matthew Richard Derosier D.C.1921 N. 13th St. Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Bethany A Erickson D.C.2600 Gateway Ave Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Steven Eugene Lester D.C.221 S 11th St Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Mark Monroe Eslinger DC1301 East Front Ave Bismarck ND 58504