Dr. Jon M Lake M.D.
Family Practitioner400 Hinckley Blvd Suite 100 Jackson MI, 49203
Dr. Jon Lake is a family practitioner practicing in Jackson, MI. Dr. Lake specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lake possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Jon M Lake M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MI 49203Get Direction
Dr. Jon M Lake M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lake
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- Kazem Mahmoud Osman DO205 N East Ave Jackson MI 49201
- Dr. Gene E Kielhorn DO212 S Main St Brooklyn MI 49230
- Dr. Eliezer Arody Gomez M.D.505 N JACKSON ST JACKSON MI 49201
- Dr. Margo Kimberlee Ferguson MD3333 Spring Arbor Rd Jackson MI 49203
- Dr. Matt Toren Rosenberg M.D.214 N West Ave Jackson MI 49201
- Mr. Mark E Leventer MD12337 E Michigan Ave Grass Lake MI 49240