Dr. Leslie Torgerson is a pathologist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Torgerson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Torgerson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Torgerson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1966
Washington University of Health and Sciences 1966
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Letterman Army Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Letterman Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Leslie A Torgerson MD's Practice location
Dr. Leslie A Torgerson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Timothy L Weiland MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Christopher Lockhart MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Mark Alan Koponen M.D.501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Ann K Diepolder-brown MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Walter Loren Kemp MD, PHD501 N COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58203
- Dr. A. marvin Cooley MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201