Dr. Kellie C Pope PH.D.
Psychologist | Counseling1742 Denali Ct Auburn AL, 36832
Kellie Pope is a psychologist practicing in Auburn, AL. Kellie specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Kellie evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Kellie because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kellie C Pope PH.D.'s Practice location
Auburn, AL 36832Get Direction
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Bill Ferguson PH.D.861 N DEAN RD STE D AUBURN AL 36830
- Dr. Wendy Rebert PH.D.1109 Spring Dr Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Rene J Britt PH.D861 N DEAN RD STE D AUBURN AL 36830
- Dr. Emily Kendall Beck PH.D.203 Spidle Hl Auburn University AL 36849
- Dr. Charles T Rubio PH.D.2101 Executive Park Dr Opelika AL 36801
- Mrs. Jennifer Bridges Daniels PH.D.861 N DEAN RD STE D AUBURN AL 36830