Dr. Jining I Wang MD
Dermatologist1821 S Stoughton Rd Dean Medical Center Madison WI, 53716
Dr. Jining Wang is a dermatologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Wang specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Wang diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1994
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1994
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Hair Problems, Skin Issues, Nail Issues And More
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- FellowAAD Membership:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Jining I Wang MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53716Get Direction
Dr. Jining I Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- Is it Heat Rash or Folliculitis?
What Is Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition of the skin that results from a blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition can be attributed mostly to excess sweating, and is therefore very common in hot and humid areas. All people can be affected by heat rash, especially if they are in conditions that...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- How to Combat Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, sometimes referred to as eczema, is a common and frustrating skin condition characterized by inflammation, dry skin, and rashes. It is a kind of allergy that affects the body’s first line of defense against infectious agents. It is more commonly seen in children; they normally...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Pichaya Sarasombath Ratarasarn M.D.1515 S. Green Bay Road Racine WI 53406
- Dr. Athena Daniolos MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Rita Lloyd MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Robert A Mcdonald MD752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Rosemarie H. Liu M.D.5249 E Terrace Dr Madison WI 53718
- Dr. Caroline Schmitt M.D.1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716