Dr. Lazaro Oscar Bravo M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1530 Lee Blvd Suite 2100 Lehigh Acres FL, 33936
Dr. Lazaro Bravo practices Pulmonology in Lehigh Acres, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Bravo manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Lazaro Oscar Bravo M.D.'s Practice location
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33966Get Direction
Dr. Lazaro Oscar Bravo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bravo
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- Former Pro Athlete Sells Medal to Give Teen Soccer Fan Lung Transplant
Mo Johnston, former star athlete as part of both the Rangers and the Celtics has decided he wants to give back. He has decided to sell his league medal in order to raise money so a teen with cystic fibrosis could receive a lung transplant that has become crucial to his health.Background on...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- Dr. Frank Trieste Grassi MD9981 S. Health Park Dr Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Ashish Madhukar Adi MD9981 Healthpark Drive Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Eric A Lang M.D.708 Del Prado Blvd Cape Coral FL 33990
- Dr. Frederick C Beckett MD9 Livingston St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Bijoy Kurian John M.D.999 N Tustin Ave Santa Ana CA 92705