Dr. Paul R Mccombs MD
Neurosurgeon2011 Murphy Ave Suite 301 Nashville TN, 37203
A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Dr. McCombs is a graduate of Emory University and the University of Miami School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Neurological Surgery at Vanderbilt University. ...
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS- 1987
- Brain Cancer, Brain Surgery, Brain Tumor And More
- Brain Aneurysm Repair
- Disc Replacement, Disc Disease, Spinal Trauma And More
- Lumbar Laminectomy & Fusion
- Cervical (neck) Spine Problems, Cervical Spine Surgery, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery And More
- Cervical (neck) Spine Problems, Complex Spinal Instrumentation, Lumbar Spine Surgery And More
- Neurological Disorders, Brain Injury
- Vanderbilt Medical Center Neurosurgery 1982
Dr. Paul R Mccombs MD's Practice location
Dr. Paul R Mccombs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccombs
Dr. McCombs Is The Best.
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Richard A Berkman M.D.345 23rd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Carl R Hampf M.D.2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Jason R Hubbard MD2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Robert J Singer M.D.3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. J. Duffy Mocco MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Christopher Taleghani MD5653 Frist Blvd Hermitage TN 37076