Dr. Erene Romanski is a Chiropractor practicing in Venice, FL. Dr. Romanski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Romanski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic 1984
- Upper Cervical
Dr. Erene M Romanski DC's Practice location
Venice, FL 34285Get Direction
Dr. Erene M Romanski DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Diane Stewart D.C.2020 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Tamara Harris Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Gregory Benjamin Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Joseph Scott Balen D.C., N.D.625 N Washington Blvd Sarasota FL 34236
- Dr. Patrick B Dower D.C.2226 Gulf Gate Dr Sarasota FL 34231
- Dr. Amy Tafeen DC3529 S Tuttle Ave Sarasota FL 34239