Dr. David Gordon Affleck MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1160 E 3900 S Suite 3500 Salt Lake City UT, 84124
Dr. David Affleck is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Affleck specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Affleck typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- University Of Utah Hospital
Dr. David Gordon Affleck MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Get Direction
Dr. David Gordon Affleck MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Affleck
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Amit Patel MD30 North 1900 East Salt Lake City Utah 84132
- Dr. Michael P Collins MD5169 S COTTONWOOD ST SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107
- Dr. Stephen Eugene Clayson MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Rafe C Connors MD30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Bruce Bennett Reid MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Aditya K Kaza MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113