Dr. Peter Rojas is a general surgeon practicing in Victoria, TX. Dr. Rojas specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Rojas provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1970
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Peter Paul Rojas M.D.'s Practice location
Victoria, TX 77901Get Direction
Victoria, TX 77901Get Direction
Dr. Peter Paul Rojas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rojas
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Sean M. Hamilton M.D.1701 East Red River Street Victoria Texas 77901
- Dr. Matthew Theophil Janzow M.D.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Andrew Charles Clemmons D.O.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Brian Dean Mcdaniel D.O.2705 Hospital Dr Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. John Edward Barber M.D.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Stephen Thorsheim Hougen M.D.2705 Hospital Dr Victoria TX 77901