Dr. Melanie Dawn Palm M.D.
Dermatologist320 Santa Fe Dr Suite 310 Encinitas CA, 92024
Melanie D. Palm, MD practices in Solana Beach at Art of Skin MD as a Dermatologic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Palm was invited to join RealSelf in 2011, and has achi ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2008
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Update on photoprotection.
- Commentary: Choosing the appropriate sclerosing concentration for vessel diameter.
- Sequential treatment with triple combination cream and intense pulsed light is more efficacious than sequential treatment with an inactive (control) cream and intense pulsed light in patients with moderate to severe melasma.
- Filler frontier: what's new and heading West to the US market.
- Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Issues, Laser Surgery And More
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology 2009
Dr. Melanie Dawn Palm M.D.'s Practice location
Encinitas, CA 92024Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
SOLANA BEACH, CA 92075Get Direction
Dr. Melanie Dawn Palm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palm
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is characterized by uncontrolled and abnormal divisions of the skin cells, that are capable of metastasizing to other tissues and organs. This cancer affects millions of people all over the world.There are three basic types of skin cancer:...
- Chicken Pox: Reasons Why the Oatmeal Bath is Your Best Bet
When an individual is suffering from chickenpox, the symptoms that accompany it are less than desirable. One desperately wants to rid themselves of the virus as fast as possible. Some of the symptoms of chicken pox include fever, coughing, pains and severely itchy skin. Some medications are crucial...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Azadeh Shirazi MD7301 Girard Ave La Jolla California 92037
- Dr. Arjang K. Miremadi MD7702 Ivanhoe Ave San Diego CA 92037
- Vanessa Ayumi London15525 Pomerado Road Poway California 92064
- Dr. Ruth Larson M.D.15525 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Richard Foxx MD255 North Elm Street, Suite 201 Escondido CA 92025
- Dr. Camille Ann Henninger M.D.Building 100 Camp Pendleton CA 92055