Dr. Kathleen Crespo is a speech language pathologist practicing in TAMPA, FL. Dr. Crespo specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Crespo evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Crespo helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Kathleen Michelle Crespo M.A. CCC-SLP's Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33626Get Direction
Mrs. Kathleen Michelle Crespo M.A. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Mrs. Leslie Brooke Cooney M.S. CCC-SLP1944 N HERCULES AVE CLEARWATER FL 33763
- Dr. Amber L Hollingsworth PH.D., CCC/SLPVAMC BAY PINES, AUDIOLOGY & SPEECH PATHOLOGY BAY PINES FL 33744
- Susan Mardjetko7927 STATE ROAD 52 HUDSON FL 34667
- Gail Taylor CCC-SLP7398 KINDAL POINT PINELLAS PARK FL 33782
- Ms. Michelle Ortiz Phillips MS7657 CITA LN NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34653
- Mrs. Kelly Irene Kernaghan MS, CCC/SLP7657 CITA LN NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34653