Dr. Itzhak Nir MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1201 Camino de Salud NE Albuquerque NM, 87131
Fellowship Surgical Oncology Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (2009-2010) Fellowship Multi-Organ Transplantation Surgery Recanati-Miller Transplantation Institute, Mt. Sinai Medical ...
Education and Training
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science MD 1994
- Benign Liver Diseases
- Bile Duct Injuries
- Biliary Reconstruction Surgery
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Foregut Surgery
- Gastric Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Surgery
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancies
- Retroperitoneal Sarcoma
- Cytoreduction Surgery With Hipec
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hadassah University Hospital Mt. Scopus, Jerusalem, Israel Surgery 2005
- Memorial Sloan Kettering, NY Surgical Oncology 2010
- Mt. Sinai, NY Organ Transplantation 2003
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Professor2010New Mexico University Hospital Cancer CenterAttending
- Interim Surgical Director, Transplantation Surgery2008 - 2009Hadassah University Hospital, Israel
Dr. Itzhak Nir MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Itzhak Nir MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nir
- K b.
Excellent, professional doctor.
- Martha s.
- Roy b.
Overall Review For Dr. Nir, MD.
- Jerry, l.
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Steven N Bock MD3001 BROADMOOR BLVD NE RIO RANCHO NM 87144
- Dr. Katherine T Morris MD1201 Camino De Salud Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Victor Phuoc M.D.1201 CAMINO DE SALUD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. Chenwi Ambe MD8300 CONSTITUTION AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Dr. Michelino Scarlata M.D.10511 GOLF COURSE RD NW STE 103 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87114
- Dr. William James Mciver M.D.3304 Santa Clara Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106