Dr. Bethany Plinta is a speech language pathologist practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Plinta specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Plinta evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Plinta helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Bethany Lyn Plinta MS, SLP's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
Ms. Bethany Lyn Plinta MS, SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Katherine P Ferguson CCC-SLP707 N BROADWAY BALTIMORE MD 21205
- Ms. Andrea Hayes M.S., CCC-SLP600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Jordan Segall CCC-SLP707 N BROADWAY BALTIMORE MD 21205
- Ms. Alexa Howard MS CCC- SLP300 INTERNATIONAL CIR COCKEYSVILLE MD 21030
- Ms. Stephanie Lynn Cute M.A.801 N BROADWAY BALTIMORE MD 21205
- Mrs. Dawn Hugunin SLP1026 CROMWELL BRIDGE RD TOWSON MD 21286