Dr. Kayla Jo Burchill MD
Surgeon501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 University Of North Grand Forks ND, 58203
Dr. Kayla Burchill is a general surgeon practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Burchill specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Burchill provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Kayla Jo Burchill MD's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58203Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Kayla Jo Burchill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burchill
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- Dr. Torfi Thorkell Hoskuldsson MD501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Mark B Siegel MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. David R Antonenko MD501 N Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58202
- Dr. Corey John Kroetsch MD501 N Columbia Rd, Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Breann Elizabeth Neiger M.D.501 N Columbia Road, Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58202
- Dr. Bradley P Belluk MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206