Dr. Frederick Augustus Godley M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)845 N Main St Suite 1 Providence RI, 02904
Dr. Frederick Godley is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Godley specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- A simple implant design for vocal cord medialization.
- Experience with the malleable ear dressing, a versatile silicone-lined bandage for the auricle.
- Chronic sinusitis: an update.
- Practical management of epistaxis.
- Frenuloplasty with a buccal mucosal graft.
- Comparison of electrically and acoustically evoked responses in the auditory cortex of the guinea pig: implications for a cochlear prosthesis.
- Nasal septal anatomy and its importance in septal reconstruction.
- University Mass
Dr. Frederick Augustus Godley M.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02904Get Direction
Dr. Frederick Augustus Godley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Godley
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Dr. John M Tarro MD148 W RIVER ST PROVIDENCE RI 02904
- Dr. Paul C Christu MD845 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- Dr. Martin R Papazian MD148 W RIVER ST PROVIDENCE RI 02904
- Dr. Anjali R. Mehta MD845 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- David Samuel Bick M.D.148 W RIVER ST PROVIDENCE RI 02904
- Dr. Zachary John Quay-de la vallee MD148 W RIVER ST STE 2A PROVIDENCE RI 02904