Dr. Sarah Susan Asch MD
Pediatrician4221 Penn Ave Suite 5400 Pittsburgh PA, 15224
Dr. Sarah Asch is a pediatrician practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Asch is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Asch diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Asch can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A study of anxieties during pregnancy, labor, the early and late puerperium.
- Depression, masochism, and biology.
- History of the general hospital psychiatric inpatient unit. 1947 to 1986.
- Depression and demonic possession: the analyst as an exorcist.
- Postpartum reactions: some unrecognized variations.
- Wrist scratching as a symptom of anhedonia: a predepressive state.
- Crib deaths: their possible relationship to post-partum depression and infanticide.
- Depression: three clinical variations.
- Claustrophobia and depression.
- Varieties of negative therapeutic reaction and problems of technique.
Dr. Sarah Susan Asch MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55130Get Direction
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Dr. Drew Thodeson MD4221 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.4411 Stilley Rd Pittsburgh PA 15227
- Barbara M. Harley9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. John Eisses M.D., PH.D.3708 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD124 GRAHAM PARK DR. CRANBERRY TWP PA 16066
- Dr. Edward Gotkiewicz MD603 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228