Dr. Prasad V Yalavarthi MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7001 UTICA AVE LUBBOCK TX, 79424
Dr. Prasad Yalavarthi is a hematologist oncologist practicing in LUBBOCK, TX. Dr. Yalavarthi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Prasad V Yalavarthi MD's Practice location
LUBBOCK, TX 79424Get Direction
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Dr. Nicholas Cyril Dcunha MD602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79415
- Dr. Jose Carlos Cruz MD4101 22nd Pl Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Yalamanchili M.D.4101 22ND PL LUBBOCK TX 79410
- Dr. Diane duyen T Nguyen DO602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79415
- Dr. Jose A Figueroa MD4101 22nd Place Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Everardo Cobos M.D.4515 MARSHA SHARP FWY LUBBOCK TX 79407