Dr. Tracy V Ting M.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 4010 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Tracy Ting practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Ting evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Ting also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2005
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Influence of family environment on long-term psychosocial functioning of adolescents with juvenile fibromyalgia.
- Can behavioral treatments be enhanced by integrative neuromuscular training in the treatment of juvenile fibromyalgia?
- Juvenile fibromyalgia: current status of research and future developments.
- A survey of conventional and complementary therapies used by youth with juvenile-onset fibromyalgia.
- Diagnosis and management of cutaneous vasculitis in children.
- Preliminary evidence of altered biomechanics in adolescents with juvenile fibromyalgia.
- A Qualitative Examination of a New Combined Cognitive-Behavioral and Neuromuscular Training Intervention for Juvenile Fibromyalgia.
- Cross-Sectional Study of Young Adults Diagnosed With Juvenile Fibromyalgia: Social Support and Its Impact on Functioning and Mood.
- 2010 American College of Rheumatology Adult Fibromyalgia Criteria for Use in an Adolescent Female Population with Juvenile Fibromyalgia.
- Preliminary Outcomes of a Cross-Site Cognitive-Behavioral and Neuromuscular Integrative Training Intervention for Juvenile Fibromyalgia.
- A pilot study of biomechanical assessment before and after an integrative training program for adolescents with juvenile fibromyalgia.
- Preliminary Definitions for the Sonographic Features of Synovitis in Children.
- Pressure Pain Threshold and Anxiety in Adolescent Females With and Without Juvenile Fibromyalgia: A Pilot Study.
- Birth Defects
Dr. Tracy V Ting M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Tracy V Ting M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ting
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Dr. Michael Henrickson MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Lisa Kay Petiniot M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Huggins MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Yongdong Zhao M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Sheila Therese Angeles-han MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Hermine Isabel Brunner MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229