Dr. Rachel Foster is an optometrist practicing in Columbia, IL. Dr. Foster specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Foster performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Does bimanual grasping of the Müller-Lyer illusion provide evidence for a functional segregation of dorsal and ventral streams?
- Inferences about time course of Weber's Law violate statistical principles.
- Superadditivity of the Ebbinghaus and Müller-Lyer illusions depends on the method of comparison used.
Dr. Rachel Margaret Foster O.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, IL 62236Get Direction
Dr. Rachel Margaret Foster O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Christopher A Gilmartin O.D.1 University Blvd Saint Louis MO 63121
- Dr. Thebe Bagwasi O.D.3270 Telegraph Rd Saint Louis MO 63125
- Dr. Todd E Bellamy O.D.11433 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Sonia Salas O.D.4225 Asher St San Diego CA 92110
- Dr. Edward Stanley Jarka ODOne University Blvd Saint Louis MO 63121
- Dr. Keith R. Hamm O.D.3248 Green Mount Crossing Dr O Fallon IL 62269