Dr. Dr. Rani Koganti-Kaza, D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice4722 N Southside Plaza St St. #24 Richmond VA, 23224
Dr. Rani Kaza is a Dentist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Kaza specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dr. Rani Koganti-Kaza, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23224Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80015Get Direction
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Myungsuk Koh4017 Lauderdale Drive Henrico VA 23233
- Dr. Nilima Runwal30N Courthouse Rd. Richmond VA 23236
- Dr. James Oliver DDS2101 E Parham Rd Richmond VA 23228
- Gloria Campos Vasquez DDS14001 Charter Park Dr Midlothian Virginia 23114
- Dr. Kunjal N Patel DDS5368 Twin Hickory Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Ronald J Jessup DDS1165 JEFFERSON GREEN CIRCLE MIDLOTHIAN VA 23113