Dr. Kurian Thomas practices Neuropathology in Chicago, IL. Dr. Thomas studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Kurian Thomas M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Kurian Thomas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- 5-Year-Old with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Can Give Everyone a Little Faith
While many girls her age are just starting kindergarten, 5-year-old Faith is managing a disease called spinal muscular atrophy. And, little Faith Fortenberry's story is a little different than most.While fighting the troubling effects of SMA, she has been taking Spinraza, which has helped her battle...
- Understanding the Real Link Between Agent Orange and Parkinson's Disease
Veterans are people who have served or worked for a long time in a job or task that he or she specialized in, but in most countries, this term is usually used to describe a person who has done the same in the armed forces or military. A veteran doesn’t have to be in the war for some time as even...
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- The Color Red Can Boost Your Energy
According to a new study, seeing the color red may help to move the muscles faster and stronger with more force. This new finding may have applications in sports and other activities where a quick boost of energy is required.According to researcher Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology at the...
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2850 South Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60616
- Dr. Roumen D. Balabanov M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Christopher Graves Goetz MD1725 W Harrison Chicago IL 60612