Dr. Usha Sundaram is a pediatrician practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Sundaram is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sundaram diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sundaram can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute 1983
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute Medical
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1993
- Genetic Disorders, Dysmorphology, Mental Retardation And More
- Va Commonwealth Univ Hlth Sys, Medical Genetics; St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Pediatrics
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center 1994
- Clinical Genetics, VCU, MCV, Richmond, VA USA 2003
Dr. Usha Sundaram M.D.'s Practice location
NEWARK, DE 19702Get Direction
Dr. Usha Sundaram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Dr. Carla L. King MD719 N 25th St Richmond VA 23223
- Dr. Margie L Jaworski MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Sobia Hassan Halim MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Patricia Taylor Cook M.D.16644 Mountain Rd Montpelier VA 23192
- Dr. Sonja A. Haugeto MD9900 Independence Park Dr Henrico VA 23233
- Dr. Kathleen Larosa MD7347 Bell Creek Rd Mechanicsville VA 23111