Dr. Brock Miller has 30+ years of dental experience. Dr. Miller was born and raised in a small town in northern Wisconsin. He moved to Montgomery in 1993, being assigned to Maxwell AFB, as a member of ...
Dr. Brock C Miller DDS's Practice location
Prattville, AL 36066Get Direction
Dr. Brock C Miller DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Mr. Kim Pierson Kornegay DMD711 Kornegay Drive Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Mark B. Tickle DMD711 Kornegay Dr Prattville AL 36066
- Mr. David Manuel Cawley DDS901b East South Boulevard Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Robert Darren Dillon DMD4730 Woodmere Blvd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Julia Eileen isherwood Schreiber D.M.D.5833 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Matthew Calhoun Bennett D.M.D.4270 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36106