Dr. Ravneet Thind is an oncologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Thind specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Thind manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Dr. Ravneet Thind M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Wayne, MI 48184Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Ravneet Thind M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Manage Privacy When Discussing a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
When someone is sick, most of the time they just want rest and care from loved ones. It's great to feel supported when you're not feeling well. This is very simple when it comes to having a cold, or something as common as a migraine. When the word cancer comes into the picture, everything...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- Chemotherapy Drugs for Breast Cancer
What is Chemotherapy?Also called chemo, this is a treatment with cancer killing drugs, which can be given by mouth or intravenously wherein it is injected into the veins. The medication then travels through the bloodstream to reach the cancer cells, which are based on most parts of the body. Not all...
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- 22 Year Old Battles Non-Traditional Ovarian Cancer for Second Time
Everyone who has had their own battle with cancer is a hero, and those who have had to deal with it more than once are some of the strongest warriors. At only 22 years old, Megan Santa Croce is fighting against a non-traditional form of ovarian cancer for the second time in her life. ...
- Dr. Clara Hwang M.D.2799 West Grand Boulevard Detroit Michigan 48202
- Dr. Melissa Ann Runge-morris MDKarmanos Cancer Center Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Manam MD22301 Foster Winter Dr Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Mohammed Sadik Ogaily M.D.21100 Allen Rd Trenton MI 48183
- Dr. Ulka Nitin Vaishampayan MDKarmanos Cancer Center Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Mayur Patel M.D.15750 Northline Rd Southgate MI 48195