Mr. Joel Edward Norman MD
Neurosurgeon800 Rose St Dept. Of Neurosurger Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Joel Norman practices Neurological Surgery in Lexington, KY. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Norman prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Mr. Joel Edward Norman MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37916Get Direction
Mr. Joel Edward Norman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norman
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Matthew Tutt M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Henry P. Tutt M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Mr. Raul Alberto Vasquez castellanos M.D.740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Phillip A Tibbs MD740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Craig G Van horne M.D., PH.D740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Justin F. Fraser M.D.740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536