Dr. Lazetta Neeff is a Chiropractor practicing in Casper, WY. Dr. Neeff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Neeff seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lazetta Neeff D.C.'s Practice location
Casper, WY 82609Get Direction
Dr. Lazetta Neeff D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Austen S. Wisroth D.C.5880 E 2nd St Casper Wyoming 82609
- Dr. Jennifer Loose DC330 W Collins Dr Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Madelaine Mae Stout BA, DC735 English Dr Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Paris E. t. Loyle D.C.1171 Cheshire St Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Scott Dean Popp D.C300 Landmark Dr Casper WY 82609
- Dr. David Iszler D.C.426 W 1st Street Casper WY 82601