Dr. Rinku M Parmar DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics1100 Florida Ave Rm 4312m New Orleans LA, 70119
Dr. Rinku Parmar is an endodonist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Parmar is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Rinku M Parmar DDS's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70119Get Direction
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- What Are the Symptoms of Gallstones?
Gallstones are hardened, stone-like particles formed from the contents of the gallbladder. The stones vary in size, from very small grains to the size of a golf ball. In general, small gallstones may remain asymptomatic. But when the stones block the duct, it affects the movement of bile into the...
- The Candida Diet Food List
Are you suffering from weight loss or weight gain, constipation, heartburn, skin rashes, or any other health-related problems? Have you visited many doctors, undergone a series of medical tests, have been prescribed different medications, and yet you still do not know the exact cause of your...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- Dr. Van Terry Himel D.D.S.1100 FLORIDA AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70119
- Dr. Barry Joseph Cazaubon D.D.S.4520 Clearview Pkwy Metairie LA 70006
- Dr. Bryan Paul Bohning DDS4051 Veterans Blvd Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Garrett Blair Morris D.D.S. M.S.4520 Clearview Pkwy Metairie LA 70006
- Dr. Trent Thomas Lally DDS1100 Florida Ave New Orleans LA 70119
- Dr. Jay Carson Rutz D.M.D., M.S.4520 Clearview Pkwy Metairie LA 70006