Dr. Mihran Shirinian M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1505 Wilson Terrace Suite 340 Glendale CA, 91206
Dr. Mihran Shirinian is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Shirinian specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ Of Cairo- Fac Of Med- Cairo- Egypt (- Prior /) 1979
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine 1979
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Mihran Shirinian M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, CA 91206Get Direction
Dr. Mihran Shirinian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shirinian
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Dr. Nader Javadi M.D.4500 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Saeed Sadeghi MD2020 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Weber Chen M.D.600 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Dr. Bahareh Bahadini MD15031 Rinaldi St Mission Hills CA 91345
- Manan Mehta7727 Painter Avenue Whittier California 90602
- Dr. Maurice Julian Berkowitz M.D.2601 W Alameda Ave Burbank CA 91505