Mr. Kyle A Herron MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand3108 Midway Rd Suite # 100 Plano TX, 75093
Dr. Kyle Herron is a hand surgeon practicing in Plano, TX. Dr. Herron specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Murray State University B.S. Biology 1994
Ross University School of Medicine M.D. 2002
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2017
- Bulging or Discolored Veins
- Restless Legs
- Leg Pain and Swelling
- Difficulty Sleeping at Night
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
Mr. Kyle A Herron MD's Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
CANTON, GA 30114Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78240Get Direction
Kerrville, TX 78028Get Direction
Mr. Kyle A Herron MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herron
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...
- What is Scabies?
Scabies is a skin disease caused by the infestation of the mite, Sarcoptes scabiei. These organisms are too small to be seen with naked eye. Infestation by this mite is common worldwide. People of all age groups may be affected by this skin condition and is very common in areas that are congested,...
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Forecasts Inferior Long-Term Diabetes Management
Recognizing early signs of type 1 diabetes is crucial in the early prevention of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA). Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is a very serious condition that leads to diabetic coma or even leads to death. A recent research published online was carried out by Lindsey M Duca, PhD, at...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Abdul Wahab Shararah PHARM.D., M.D.2222 Welborn St Dallas TX 75219
- Dr. Charles Edward Neagle M.D.4780 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75010
- Dr. Marybeth Ezaki M.D.2222 Welborn St Dallas TX 75219
- Dr. Christopher Miskovsky M.D.6118 Parkway Dr. Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Stuart Mehl Hilliard M.D., F.A.C.S.3537 South I-35e Denton TX 76210
- Dr. Douglas M Sammer MD1801 Inwood Rd. Dallas TX 75390