Dr. Viral Kothari M.D.
Pediatrician6071 E WOODMEN RD STE 225 COLORADO SPRINGS CO, 80923
Dr. Viral Kothari is a pediatrician practicing in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Kothari is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kothari diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kothari can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Viral Kothari M.D.'s Practice location
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80923Get Direction
Dr. Viral Kothari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kothari
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Margaret Shapleigh MD6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Sara E. Tisdale M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Mikhal Gold Schiffer M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Kenya Denay Lee M.D.6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Gayle Gilroy MD6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Robert Underhill MD6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923