Dr. Joseph Chad Hoyle M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Joseph Hoyle practices Neuropathology in Columbus, OH. Dr. Hoyle studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2009
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Electromyography (emg), General Neurology, Neurological Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disease: Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center 2007
Dr. Joseph Chad Hoyle M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43203Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Chad Hoyle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoyle
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Link Between Concussions and Multiple Sclerosis
In today’s world, we are told that ‘if an individual has experienced a severe jolt or blow to the head, which has left them dazed, confused, or wobbly - they have concussion”. (Medical News Today: MNT)According to Christian Nordqvist, a writer for MNT, a concussion causes a temporary loss of...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Mankowski DO81 Mill Street Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Uzzal Roy M.D., PH.D395 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Douglas W. Scharre MD1581 Dodd Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Pedro Weisleder MD, PHD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Nahid Dadmehr M.D.750 MOUNT CARMEL MALL COLUMBUS OH 43222