Dr. Mary Onwuka MD
Hospitalist1925 Pacific Ave Atlanticare Regional Atlantic City NJ, 08401
Dr. Mary Onwuka is a hospitalist practicing in Atlantic City, NJ. Dr. Onwuka specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Onwuka manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Onwuka works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University Of Nigeria Faculty Of Med University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Opiate Dependence
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center Program
Dr. Mary Onwuka MD's Practice location
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Get Direction
Dr. Mary Onwuka MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Onwuka
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Can Appendicitis Affect the Large Intestines?
The AppendixUnderstanding the location of the appendix in the abdomen will help us understand how appendicitis can affect the organs in proximity to it. The appendix is found in the lower, right abdomen; with one end attached to the large intestine or the caecum. The function of the large intestine...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Anthony Macchiavelli MD1925 Pacific Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401
- Dr. Vikram Lal DO1925 PACIFIC AVE ATLANTIC CITY NJ 08401
- Dr. Syed Shayan ahmed Hasni MD1925 PACIFIC AVE ATLANTIC CITY NJ 08401
- Dr. Rohit Marwaha M.D1925 PACIFIC AVE ATLANTIC CITY NJ 08401
- Dr. Alex Kessler DO1925 PACIFIC AVE ATLANTIC CITY NJ 08401
- Dr. Alonso E. Concha leon MD1925 PACIFIC AVE ATLANTIC CITY NJ 08401