Syma Deborah Baran M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology150 E Sunrise Hwy 208 Lindenhurst NY, 11757
Dr. Syma Baran is a radiologist practicing in Lindenhurst, NY. Dr. Baran specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1983
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Member AMERICAN ROENTGEN RAY SOCIETY
- Member SOCIETY OF BREAST IMAGING
- Member MONG ISLAND RADIOLOGIC SOCIETY
- Member NY METROPOLITAN BREAST IMAGING SOCIETY
- Member RSNA
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
Syma Deborah Baran M.D.'s Practice location
Lindenhurst, NY 11757Get Direction
Syma Deborah Baran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baran
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Albert Zilkha M.D.369 E MAIN ST EAST ISLIP NY 11730
- Dennis R. Rossi M.D.227 Franklin Ave Hewlett NY 11557
- Valerie J. Robertson1000 East Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Arfa Khan MDLijmc-Dept Of Radiology New Hyde Park NY 11040
- Tzanwei Fang M.D.369 East Main Street East Islip New York 11730
- Carlos A Cruz M.D.49 Brand Dr Huntington NY 11743