Dr. Joel Green is a Dentist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Green specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Joel D Green D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36603Get Direction
Robertsdale, AL 36567Get Direction
MOUNT VERNON, AL 36560Get Direction
Mobile, AL 36603Get Direction
Mr. Joel D Green D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Miles F. Jones D.M.D.160 N Section St Fairhope AL 36532
- Dr. Byron Claude Scott D.M.D.4620 Spring Hill Ave Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. William Rowell O'neal DMD116 South Florida Street Mobile AL 36606
- Dr. David Bogan DMD1924d Dauphin Island Pkwy Mobile AL 36605
- Dr. Gregory Dean Sand D.M.D.5300 Overlook Rd. Mobile AL 36618
- Amzi Rankin Sherling D.D.S.19354 S Greeno Rd Fairhope AL 36532