Dr. John J Panagotacos M.D.
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology599 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Suite 206 Greenbrae CA, 94904
Dr. John Panagotacos practices Neuropathology in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Panagotacos studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 2003
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
Dr. John J Panagotacos M.D.'s Practice location
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
KENTFIELD, CA 94904Get Direction
Dr. John J Panagotacos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panagotacos
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Rebooting the Brain with Magnetic Waves May Improve Parkinson's Symptoms
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is emerging as the safest of brain resetting methods that can transform the way doctors treat many brain disorders, including Parkinson's disease.Science has long dreamt about the ability to selectively stimulate or inhibit various centers in a brain without...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- Studies Linked Green Tea to Prevent or Delay Alzheimer's Disease
According to the Alzheimer’s Association 2017, Alzheimer's disease kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. In fact, it is considered the sixth leading cause of death in the US alone.Studies have shown that every 66 seconds, someone develops this disease. Moreover, 1 in every 3...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.2850 TELEGRAPH AVE STE 110 BERKELEY CA 94705
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Keith A Vossel M.D.1650 Owens St San Francisco CA 94158
- Dr. Graham A Glass M.D.3739 Balboa St San Francisco CA 94121