Dr. Jennifer L Simpson MD
OphthalmologistUci Medical Center 101 The City Drive S Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Simpson's primary interests and expertise is in the field of pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus, including medical and surgical treatment of pediatric strabismus (eye misalignment), cong ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1987
University of Mi Med Sch 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Best Doctors in America (Pediatric Specialist) 2006
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society 1993
- Physician of Excellence
- Orange Coast Magazine 2005-2006
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- University of Iowa, Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- University of Michigan Hospital Eye Center, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Adult Strabismus
- Univ Michigan/WK Kellogg Eye Ctr, Pediatric Ophth 1997
Dr. Jennifer L Simpson MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer L Simpson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simpson
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- Dr. Roger V. Ohanesian M.D.24401 Calle De La Louisa Laguna Hills California 92653
- Dr. Robert F. Ruper MD436 S Glassell St Orange CA 92866
- Dr. Sean D. Adrean M.D.301 W BASTANCHURY RD FULLERTON CA 92835
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Winston M.D.101 LAGUNA RD FULLERTON CA 92835
- Dr. Ronald N. Gaster MD18426 Brookhurst St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Mr. Robert T Lin M.D.18725 GALE AVE CITY OF INDUSTRY CA 91748