Dr. Nathan Michael Blair M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA, 52242
Dr. Nathan Blair practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Blair treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Nathan Michael Blair M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
- Probiotics Linked to Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Probiotics, or so called “good bacteria”, are tiny organisms introduced into the body for health benefits. They are found in certain foods, such as yogurt, and they also come in supplements, available in the form of tablets and capsules. Probiotics help with digestion and offer protection...
- Gastroenteritis: The Treatment Options
Treatments for gastroenteritis vary depending on the underlying cause. Normally, acute gastritis caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and alcohol can be lessened by stopping the usage of such substances. On the other hand, chronic arthritis occurs due to an H. pylori infection,...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- What to Avoid if You have Osteoarthritis
Refined CarbohydratesRefined carbohydrates provide calories but do not contain enough nutrients. Sugar and enriched flour are examples of refined carbohydrates. These ingredients can have a bad effect on blood sugar levels, energy, appetite, and mood. Healthcare providers recommend avoiding enriched...
- What is the Link between Magnesium and Restless Legs Syndrome?
Magnesium is a vital mineral for normal body functioning. Your kidneys, heart, teeth, and bones rely on magnesium to function properly. It influences enzyme and energy production. It also regulates calcium absorption in the body.Where to get magnesiumYou can get calcium from the following sources:...
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen Hays MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Chaitra Mukundan M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Anna Marika Stone M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Mark Dziuba200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Ryan Lance Densmore200 HAWKINS DR DEPT OF IOWA CITY IA 52242