Dr. William Bock is a pediatrician practicing in Bemidji, MN. Dr. Bock is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bock diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bock can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1991
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Learning Disabilities
- Strep Throat
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Headwaters
- U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Missouri at Kansas City Program
Dr. William L Bock MD's Practice location
Bemidji, MN 56601Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William L Bock MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William L Bock MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bock
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Aleli Casino Masajo MD1611 Anne St Nw Bemidji MN 56601
- Miss Katherine M Brooks MD425 7TH ST NW CASS LAKE MN 56633
- Dr. Carmen Cabailo Briones MD1611 Anne St Nw Bemidji MN 56601
- Dr. David A Erickson MD1611 Anne St Nw Bemidji MN 56601
- Dr. Natalie Zabezhinsky MD1611 ANNE ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Dr. Matei Teodorescu M.D.425 7TH ST NW CASS LAKE MN 56633