Dr. Paul Y Liu M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery50 Maude St Providence RI, 02908
Paul Liu, MD is chief of plastic surgery at Rhode Island Hospital and a professor of surgery at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. He most recently served as chief of surgery at Rog ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 1996
- Nosocomial infections with ceftazidime-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa: risk factors and outcome.
- Androgen therapy in chronic renal failure.
- False positive rates of randomized phase II designs.
- Observational studies and randomized trials.
- Mechanism of PCBs formation from the pyrolysis of chlorobenzenes.
- Coexistence of tuberculous constrictive pericarditis and right atrial tuberculoma: a case report.
- Near-infrared spectroscopy versus compartment pressure for the diagnosis of lower extremity compartmental syndrome using electromyography-determined measurements of neuromuscular function.
- The anti-tumour effect of Klebsiella pneumoniae capsular polysaccharides.
- Cutaneous mast cells are altered in normal healthy volunteers sitting in front of ordinary TVs/PCs--results from open-field provocation experiments.
- Prognostic factors in clinical trials.
- The relationship of serum IL-6 levels to acute graft-versus-host disease and hepatorenal disease after human bone marrow transplantation.
- DIRECTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS OF BEHAVIORAL CHANGE.
- Survey of the prevalence of beta-lactamases amongst 1000 gram-negative bacilli
- A randomized phase II trial of trimetrexate or didemnin B for the treatment of metastatic or recurrent squamous carcinoma of the uterine cervix: a Southwest Oncology Group trial.
- Significance of early changes in the serum CA-125 antigen level on overall survival in advanced ovarian cancer.
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Botox And More
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dr. Paul Y Liu M.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02908Get Direction
Dr. Paul Y Liu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liu
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Dr. Marcellene S Doctor M.D.300 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Donald F. Clukies M.D.300 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Pierre Ross Michaud MD875 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Stephen R Sullivan M.D., M.P.H.2 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Karl Heinz Breuing MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Clinton S. Morrison M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903