Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-dupanovic MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric CardiologyStrong Memorial Hospial 601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY, 14642
Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-dupanovic is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Tisma-dupanovic specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Medicine,Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina Medicine
University of Sarajevo Faculty of Medicine 1987
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology- 2006
- Bipolar Disorder
- Heart Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Pediatrics - (Mount Sinai Hospital)
- Pediatrics - (University Of Sarajevo)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Electrophysiology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada Pediatric
- Pediatric (University of Rochester Medical School - Graduate Medical Education) Cardiology
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology - (University of Rochester Medical School - Graduate Medical Education)
- Pediatric Clinical Cardiac Electrophysioloogy - (Hospital for Sick Children - University of Toronto)
Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-dupanovic MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-dupanovic MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tisma-dupanovic
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Dr. David Connuck MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Carol J Buzzard MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Jeffrey M Vinocur MD601 ELMWOOD AVE ROCHESTER NY 14642
- Dr. Cecilia C Meagher MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Daniel E Miga MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Roger P Vermilion MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642