Dr. Louis Hector Esquivel MD
Family Practitioner3740 Colony Drive, Suite LL 102 San Antonio TX, 78230
Dr. Louis Esquivel is a family practitioner practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Esquivel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Esquivel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Texas, Austin B.A. Biology 1981
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School M.D 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Individualized Supplementation programs based on testing
- Functional Medicine Testing
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified Certified by the American Board of Anti Aging and Regenerative Medicine (A non-ABMS governing body)
- Professional Member American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine
- Memorial Medical Center Family Medicine
Dr. Louis Hector Esquivel MD's Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78230Get Direction
Dr. Louis Hector Esquivel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Esquivel
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Linda Esquivel MD11212 State Hwy 151 San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D.7616 Culebra Rd San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Miss Danielle Stramandi M.D143 W Sunset Rd San Antonio TX 78209