Dr. Crescencio Torres is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Torres provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Torres discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Crescencio Torres M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33621Get Direction
OFFUTT AFB, NE 68113Get Direction
Dr. Crescencio Torres M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Types of Hallucinations?
Hallucinations are when you perceive something in the absence of an external stimulus. For example, you may hear someone speaking to you even when there is no one around you within your hearing distance. Hallucinations are not just hearing things; it could be of different types. This article is...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- Facts About Meningitis
Meningitis is described as the inflammation and infection of the spinal cord and the brain through their surrounding membranes. Though there are a number of types of meningitis, viral and bacterial meningitis are the most common. ...
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Continues to Work on Veep After Breast Cancer Treatment
In September 2017, Dreyfus announced on social media that she was diagnosed with breast cancer, in hopes of inspiring others who are going through the same experience. “1 in 8 women get breast cancer. Today, I’m the one. The good news is that I have the most glorious group of supportive and...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO2501 CAPEHART RD OFFUTT AFB NE 68113
- Dr. Craig Yuichi Castillo M.D.2501 Capehart Rd Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Kristin Nicole Lucy MD2501 CAPEHART RD OFFUTT AFB NE 68113
- Brent Passey D.O.2501 CAPEHART ROAD OFFUT AFB NE 68113
- Richard Lee Endorf M.D.105 Grant Cir Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Wayne K Sumpter MD, MPH2501 Capehart Rd Offutt A F B NE 68113