Dr. Michael A Rebolledo M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology455 S Main St Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Michael Rebolledo is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Rebolledo specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Thrombosed pulmonary arterial aneurysm in Eisenmenger's syndrome.
- [Evaluation of cookies enriched with corn germ and soy fiber].
- "Error optimization in the detection of level crossing through the measurement of.
- "Level crossing detection by multichannel analysis and.
- Determination of the radii and the concentration ratio in binary mixtures of spherical macromolecules from the measurement of n(2)(T).
- "Analysis of a spectrum of two Lorentzian or Gaussian lines by measuring.
- "Determination of sizes and concentration ratio in binary mixtures of spherical and rodlike particles by measuring.
- Energy-transfer efficiency in the Er/Yb-codoped waveguide ring laser under sinusoidally modulated pump.
- Stress modulation and wavelength tuning of an erbium-doped optical fiber laser.
- Analysis of binary mixtures of spherical and cylindrical macromolecules from the measurement of n((2))(T).
- Relationship between cutoff frequency and accuracy in time-interval photon
- Comparison between intensity correlation and Fourier transform of the time interval probability techniques applied to laser Doppler velocimetry.
- Erbium-doped silica fiber modeling with overlapping factors.
- Analytic modeling of erbium-doped fiber amplifiers on the basis of intensity-dependent overlapping factors.
- [Soluble, insoluble, and total dietary fiber in cereals, products derived from their processing and cereal-based commercial products].
Dr. Michael A Rebolledo M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38103Get Direction
Dr. Michael A Rebolledo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rebolledo
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Keith Weiner M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Uthara Raju Mohan M.D.601 Dover Dr Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Donald Sperling MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Nafiz Kiciman MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Wyman Lai MD505 S MAIN ST ORANGE CA 92868
- Dr. Christopher Adi Tan MD2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806