Dr. Peter Scott Dahlberg M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2545 Chicago Ave Suite 601 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Dahlberg is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and is Board Certified in both Thoracic and General Surgery. He is an expert in treatment of lung and esophageal cancer. Dr. Dahlberg has a ...
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Effect of preoperative pulmonary artery pressure on early survival after lung transplantation for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Risk factors for primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation.
- Validation of the proposed International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation grading system for primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation.
- Time-resolved rotational dynamics of phosphorescent-labeled myosin heads in contracting muscle fibers.
- Early Trends in PaO(2)/fraction of inspired oxygen ratio predict outcome in lung transplant recipients with severe primary graft dysfunction.
- Primary graft dysfunction and long-term pulmonary function after lung transplantation.
- Ninety-day mortality and major complications are not affected by use of lung allocation score.
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of aprotinin to reduce primary graft dysfunction following lung transplantation.
- Cap-dependent mRNA translation and the ubiquitin-proteasome system cooperate to promote ERBB2-dependent esophageal cancer phenotype.
- Estimation of time since death by vitreous humor hypoxanthine, potassium, and ambient temperature.
- Peptide derivatives of three distinct lipopolysaccharide binding proteins inhibit lipopolysaccharide-induced tumor necrosis factor-alpha secretion in vitro.
- Lymphocyte-derived cytokines augment macrophage tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-6 secretion during experimental gram-negative bacterial sepsis.
- Candida albicans and Escherichia coli are synergistic pathogens during experimental microbial peritonitis.
- Design of a potent novel endotoxin antagonist.
- Acid Reflux
- Breast Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Sebaceous Cyst
- MemberAmerican College of Surgeons
- Mayo Clinic
Dr. Peter Scott Dahlberg M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
BALDWIN, WI 54002Get Direction
Dr. Peter Scott Dahlberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dahlberg
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Francis Xavier Moga M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy J Kroshus MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Matthew Jason Graczyk M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Sameh M. Said MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Jonathan Boksberger D.O.5450 Fort St Trenton MI 48183
- Dr. Jonathan Dcunha MD, PHD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455