Dr. Ei Khin is a pediatrician practicing in EL PASO, TX. Dr. Khin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Khin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Khin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Relationship of breast-feeding and hand-washing with dehydration in infants with diarrhoea due to Escherichia coli.
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV expression in endometrial endometrioid adenocarcinoma and its inverse correlation with tumor grade.
- Neutral endopeptidase/CD10 expression in the stroma of epithelial ovarian carcinoma.
- Enhancement of aminopeptidase A expression during angiotensin II-induced choriocarcinoma cell proliferation through AT1 receptor involving protein kinase C- and mitogen-activated protein kinase-dependent signaling pathway.
Dr. Ei Ei Khin MD's Practice location
EL PASO, TX 79905Get Direction
Dr. Ei Ei Khin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Andres Aristizabal M.D.1390 George Dieter Dr El Paso Texas 79936
- Dr. Sitratullah Olawunmi Maiyegun MD4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Norma Villegas-GalindoWilliam Beaumont Army Medical Center El Paso Texas 79920
- Dr. Blanca Ivette Garcia M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Angelica I Machorro M.D.4687 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Eddie Richard Nassar M.D,5000 Doniphan El Paso TX 79932