Dr. Patti Klein practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Klein studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Patti S. Klein D.O's Practice location
New York, NY 10001Get Direction
Little Neck, NY 11362Get Direction
Dr. Patti S. Klein D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klein
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- Migraines and Nausea: What You Need to Know
A lot of people are troubled by migraine headaches. It can be so intense that a person’s daily living can be affected. It’s not just the pain that makes migraines difficult to deal with. Migraines are also associated with nausea, which makes it more difficult and debilitating for some...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Related to Other Conditions?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an irresistible and overwhelming urge to move your legs. The sensations get aggravated by rest and alleviated by movement. Although this condition is serious, it is totally curable. RLS is characterized by:• Semi-rhythmic leg movements during...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- Dr. Vikas Varma MD61 Jericho tpke Jericho NY 11753
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410