Udaya B Chintalapudi MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Udaya Chintalapudi is an interventional radiologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Chintalapudi specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, Diagnostic Radiology
- Providence Hospital, Southfield 1996
- Cardiovascular/Interventional Radioogy - Strong Memorial Hosp.-Univ. of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Vascualr & Interventional Radiology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY USA 1996
- (Vascular & Interventional Radiology (Radiology)), STRONG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, ROCHESTER, NY 1994
Experience & Accolades
- MemberBarrow Regional Medical Center, Winder, GA
- Member Emory Adventist Hospital, Smyrna, GA
- Member Newton Medical Center, Covington, GA
Udaya B Chintalapudi MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
LOGANVILLE, GA 30052Get Direction
Udaya B Chintalapudi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chintalapudi
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Do you find it difficult to fall asleep after hitting the bed? Do you get up often in between during the night and struggle to get back to slumber? Do you get up much before the Sun’s rays hits the clouds? Do you feel tired the entire day without a refreshing sleep at night? All of the above are...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Laser Surgery
Carpal Tunnel syndrome refers to when the median nerve, located in the wrist, receives too much pressure and causes tingling, numbing and pain of the entire arm or hand. The median nerve and other tendons run from the arm to the palm through a small space that is found in your wrist. These tendons...
- Joseph J Mcbride M.D.EMILE @ 42ND ST OMAHA NE 68198
- Eric A Vander woude MDNebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Dick D Slater MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Christopher Thomas Hunnicutt M.D.Dept Of Radiology Univ Of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha NE 68198
- Gregory I Gordon M.D.981045 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Joseph Jay Vavricek MD981045 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198