Dr. Cathy Jones is a pediatrician practicing in Bridgeport, WV. Dr. Jones is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jones diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jones can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Pediatrics
Dr. Cathy S. Jones MD's Practice location
Bridgeport, WV 26330Get Direction
GRANTSVILLE, WV 26147Get Direction
Dr. Cathy S. Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Dr. Brian Christopher Policano MD11 Chenoweth Drive Bridgeport WV 26330
- Dr. Deborah J Hiltz MD1322 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Dr. Kristen Nicole Moore M.D.710 Genesis Blvd Bridgeport WV 26330
- Dr. Bradley D. Mitchell MD900 Lodgeville Rd Bridgeport WV 26330
- Dr. Thomas Wesley Steele M.D.312 10th St Fairmont WV 26554
- Dr. Seeta ram R Vangala MD1322 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554